This is the Plant Chics version of peaches and cream which means it is 100% delicious and 100% nutritious! We wanted to get this out to you today, so you can make it for National Peach Day, which happens to be tomorrow.
Peaches & 'Cream
- Cut peach in half and remove the pit.
- Place peach on aluminum foil and sprinkle with cinnamon and a little maple syrup.
- Seal the peach in aluminum foil and Air Fry at 350F for 15 minutes.
- While the peach is cooking, prepare your nice cream: today's nice cream was ~1.5 bananas (frozen) and room temp mango (1/2). I blended on "ice cream" in my Blendtec.
- When the peach is done, remove from Air Fryer and place in bowl. (Your kitchen is going to smell so good!!!), spoon some nice cream on top of warm peach and add other toppings (I added vegan chocolate chips; you can add granola, shredded coconut....the sky's the limit!).
Lettuce know if you make it in the comments below!
If you would like to support the...